Get away with your family and friends over Labor Day Weekend for an unforgettable 3-day river trip.
The uncrowded Klamath region of far Northern California is a jumbled mass of rugged coastal mountains and deeply carved valleys. It is a timeless place where much of what was, still is – a place steeped in culture and history, a center of biodiversity and complex geology. Through the heart of this land flows the Klamath River.
Come experience the magic of this rugged place on a multi-day rafting trip:
- Thrilling class III rapids like Rattlesnake and Dragon’s Tooth
- Relaxation on secluded beaches under endless starry skies next to a warm fire.
- Gourmet meals served stream side
- Wildlife in their natural habitat
- Hikes to sacred waterfalls
- Stories shared around the campfire
- Kayaking in calm pools and frothy white water
- Superb wilderness scenery
- Swimming in rapids and whirlpools
A multi-day trip on the Lower Klamath is suitable for all ages, families, and adventurers. Connect with friends and family, coworkers, and fellow students. School groups absolutely love it.
A Klamath River Trip is much more than being on the water. It is enjoying the journey along the way. Great food, swimming, fishing, music, stories, games, and hikes. By the end of your journey, you’ll want to keep going on down the river. Come join us and experience a trip you’ll never forget.